Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

M.I.A.

Hey guys!

Soooo I have been really M.I.A. for the last couple months and I am really sorry about that. Between finishing up school, work and APO stuff in May, then through May and June struggling to find a job and going on vacation, I have had a lot going on. I need to get into writing on here regularly though, and trust me I WILL! :)

Now that the disclaimer is over....I had my first interview of the summer! (: Well if you don't include the phone interview I had for an internship that didn't exactly work out, obviously. It went really well and hopefully it will work out! I mean c'mon, two months of rent and a pet deposit for my apartment aren't going to pay themselves. I also found a couple other stores that are hiring so if this doesn't pan out, one probably will. STAY POSITIVE!

I also pushed myself and got the GPA I needed to continue on with the Peer Instructor position I was given on a conditional basis (based on my GPA)! I can't even explain how excited I am about being able to co-teach some of the freshman class next year. I needed a 2.5 and I actually got up to a 2.7! so hard work does pay off, no matter how busy you are apparently (:

I mentioned a vacation earlier, and I will probably post about that here soon too!

Thanks for reading, whoever you might be!
Also, feel free to leave topics in the comments that you would like me to write about. I'm here to please you guys too! (:

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips