Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

OOTD: Interview

Today, I had my first interview of the summer, and it went great! Hopefully, this time next week I will have a job! I even went to do a little shopping while I was at the mall and ended up finding two other stores that were hiring and seemed pretty interested. I don't know if it was the professional vibe I was giving off, or if it was my enthusiasm from the happy high I was feeling, but whatever it was, it worked! 

I decided to post pictures of my makeup and what I wore, as well as my freshly manicured nails! (: 

So here's the makeup I wore. I wanted to go for a flawless finish but still make it look pretty natural and simple. I will list the products I used below each picture! (Sorry for the extreme close up of my face by the way haha.) Also, please excuse the fact that I need to trim my eyebrows a bit :P



FOUNDATION: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 in Buff Beige (825)
COVER UP: CoverGirl in Fair (705)
POWDER: Maybelline FIT Me (230)
BLUSH: Maybelline FIT Me in Medium Coral
HIGHLIGHT: just a random light shimmery eyeshadow (champagne color) 
EYE SHADOW: Physician's Formula Matte Collection Quad in Canyon Classics (the lightest shade under my eyes as a highlight, light brown on lids and as a blending color, and dark brown in crease)
MASCARA: L'oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara in Carbon Black
EYEBROWS: NYC Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil in Taupe (927)



SHIRT: Black ruffle top by Miley Cyrus Max Azria 
TANK TOP: Light grey from Charlotte Russe (not pictured)
PANTS: Medium grey flared leg pant from Danielle B.
SANDALS: Metallic silver (looks gold in the picture) with bead embellishments and ankle wrap from Target
EARRINGS: silver hoops from Body Central


Nails were done by me! (:
2 coats of Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat
1 coat of white polish on the tip
1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat
1 coat of Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat (if desired for extra shine but not needed)
*I personally let each coat dry for about 15 minutes before proceeding, but less time may be okay too! I am just extremely picky about my nails! :)

I hope you guys liked this post! 

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips