Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just a Mini Heart Attack, NBD

So I got some good news about an hour ago, and I just felt the need to share. After my last post about relieving stress, I just felt an overwhelming sense of calm....imagine that! Anyways, I happened to check my email and see that New Student Programs here at Radford had sent out a mass email to all of us that applied for the Peer Instructor position for the fall. Expecting it to tell me whether I got the position or not, I went into full panic mode here at work..in my head of course..c'mon I'm not THAT unprofessional. We were told we had to go get a letter that sealed our fate, from the office, by 5:00 pm.....

Long story short, I GOT THE JOB!
After all that, I need a cinnamon bun hot chocolate from Starbucks. Care to join anyone?

KCCO
- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips